Vision Statement for PE and Sport at Priors Wood Primary School
At Priors Wood we know how important PE, sport and being active can be to the development of children. We encourage children to discover a love of sport, as part of an active lifestyle.
An active lifestyle contributes to improved fitness, health and wellbeing, focus, drive, concentration, attitude and academic achievement.
A broad and balanced PE curriculum encourages children to:
- Develop a healthy lifestyle
- Discover hobbies and interests for life
- Build self esteem
- Learn to work as part of a team
- Find a drive and focus to achieve
- Experience the highs and lows of competition
- Raise achievement across the curriculum
- Enjoy sport and being active
At Priors Wood Primary School, we are proud to work with the Hertford and Ware School Sports Partnership.
Ideas for keeping active at home
Remember! Try to be active for at least 30 minutes per day.
PE & Sports Premium
PE & Sports Premium 2019-20